- The information we collect
- The reason why we collect it
The information we collect
irokonews.com does not collect any personal information about you (such as your name or email address) except when you specifically and knowingly provide that information. We do keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site. This data is used by us for internal administration, and to analyse the way in which people use our site, so that we can keep improving the services we offer.
The reason why we collect it and How we use the information we collect
- Provide the services you need: We use the information we assemble about you to enable your use of the Iroko News Services and fulfill your requests for certain products and services, like sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, message boards, polls, and contests.
- Statistical Analysis: We perform statistical, marketing and demographic analyses of users of the Iroko News Services, and their subscribing and purchasing patterns, for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base. We use this information for analysis purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationship.
- Customizing your experience: We use the information that we collect to allow advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent.
- Relevant Advertising: We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on the Iroko News Service to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent.
- Email Newsletters: Iroko News will periodically send you email newsletters or promotional email about services offered by the Iroko News.
We collect information like name, address, e-mail address
We make use of this personal information to deal with requests you make like providing you with news and information about Iroko News. We owe you confidentiality as the information will not be passed on to any third party except you give us your consent or there is a legal obligation backing us to do so
IP (Internet Protocol) Address is a number that is allocated to your computer device when you use the internet. So, we may collect your IP address to enable us administer our Site. In addition, your IP address is used to help recognize you during a particular session and to assemble broad demographic data. However, this information does not have any personally identifiable information about you.
It is your right to see any information about yourself and also your right to have any information about yourself deleted or corrected. Hence, it is your choice to stop receiving information from us.
Your Acceptance of this Policy