Introduction of Outcome.com
Outlook.com is a free online email service provider with an almost unlimited storage that is accessible on a web with a helpful and rich interface. Using POP, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync, it offers a functional email programs on the web and desktop or mobile device. It could help in the composition and organization of mail. It is also called Hotmail.com or Live.com.
Visit the website of outlook.com here
Description of Outlook.com
- Outlook.com is a free email service provider with almost unlimited online storage.
- Once it integrates with SkyDrive, it allows you to send files that are up to 300MB in size and share pictures through SkyDrive albums right from the email you have composed.
- It can forward all incoming mail to another email address
- It comes with a lot of categories including Social updates, Family and Newsletters already set up and automatically applied to matching emails.
- To add to its filing messages in folders and flagging them, applying for free-form categories for organization is possible.
- POP and IMAP access is obtainable in most email programs. However, Exchange ActiveSync offers much richer access to folders and mails in Windows Live Mail, Outlook and many a mobile email program.
- It comes with a spam filter whose actions are easily corrected. Phishing emails and virus are also detected.
- Its ‘Quick Views’ are very accessible to certain emails including those containing images or documents, shipment updates and flagged mail. Note that Quick views are also available for categories.
- Combining with SkyDrive, it lets you send files up to 25MB each and 10GB per message in total.
- Its connection with Facebook allows you to chat with friends from Facebook and Windows Live. Outlook.com keeps record of the instant messaging conversations.
- It can pick up Tweets, updates, full names and pictures from services including Linkedln, Facebook and Twitter.
- It answers emails on your behalf by using out-of-office auto-replies.
- Its ability to support rich text editing, keyboard shortcuts and drag-and-drop copiously makes Outlook.com on the web have a resemblance with a desktop email program.
- A search field finds important emails quickly in Outlook.com while various search parameters including recipient, folder, date, sender, subject allows you to precisely narrow results.
Pros of Outlook.com
- Flexible categories help to organize mail, filters and clean it up
- It provides a functional and rich email experience on the web and desktop or mobile access using POP, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync.
- POP email accounts can be set up for sending and receiving in Outlook.com
Cons of Outlook.com
- It doesn’t include saved searches
- It could be smarter prioritizing mail
- You cannot set up message templates or blocks of text for re-use in Outlook.com.
You can visit their website here