How to Open an Account on Yahoo Mail; Yahoo Mail Sign in, Yahoo Registration and More on www.yahoo.com
Yahoo mail sign in: How to Sign up for Yahoo mail and steps to have a free Account on yahoo mail.com
Yahoo mail is one of the online electronic mail service providers. As a student, business man, pastor or any occupation of good sort, you need to have a mail account by following the step in Yahoo mail registration.
You need an email in order to meet up with the everyday’s technological advancement and sophistication sprouting up from every nooks and crannies of the country. To create a yahoo mail is very easy and it is something anybody can do as long as the right steps are followed.
First of all, before you open an account on yahoo mail, you have to create a yahoo mail. This process of creating a yahoo mail is known as Yahoo registration. Therefore, you are required to follow this simple step to enable you create your yahoo mail account.
Yahoo Registration: Steps for Yahoo mail sign up for Yahoo mail sign in
- Type a yahoo web address or go to Yahoo mail registration page at www.yahoo.com
- You will see a form that requires some of your personal information on a new page
- To begin the process of registering yahoo mail address, click “Create New Account” or click “Sign Up”
- Fill in the form that is provided for you and this is the information you are required to provide; First name, Last name. Last name simply means your surname which is your father’s name.
- Put your Username. Your username is your yahoo mail ID which is simply your Email address. For instance, firstname.lastname@example.org is my username. It is also my yahoo ID.
- Fill in your password, correct phone number, date of birth and gender (optional)
- Then click Continue
You will be required to verify your phone number and once you do that, automatically you now have your yahoo mail address or ID. It is as simple as that.
Note that you have to use a correct yahoo mail ID, so you don’t lose your account
If you want to visit your account, simply log on to www.yahoomail.com and sign in with your ID which is our username. Remember, you can access your account on both your PC and mobile device.
Please feel free to use the comment box below for any question, contribution or otherwise, We shall get back to you as soon as possible.