Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike PosT-UTME for 2016/2017 is out
According to the authority of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU), all candidates who have suitably qualified for their different undergraduate programmes admission exercise are invited to apply for their post-UTME 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for the MOUAU Post-UTME
All candidates/ prospective students who had a score of 180 and above and filled in Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as their first choice of university are eligible to apply and participate in the screening exercise
Requirements for MOUAU Post-UTME
The entry for the application has already begun. It started on Wednesday, the 22nd of June, 2016 and all eligible candidates are required to do an online registration for the IQ screening.
Please note, online application will close by 11:59pm on the 5th of July, 2016
Method of Application for MOUAU Post-UTME
In order to register, candidates must follow the procedure below:
- Visit www.mouau.edu.ng or www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Click on the banner of 2016/2017 Admission Screening
- For record purposes, enter a valid email address
- Put JAMB Registration number. This will take you to the Remita payment platform where a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is created with which payment of N2,000.00 is made. Through debit/credit, payment can be made or you take your RRR number to any bank nationwide and make a cash deposit. As soon as the payment is done, return to the site to continue with your registration.
- Please note that transaction charges are applied. However, if you bump into any difficulty after payments, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ar you can contact the university portal office.
- Make your registration by filling a form online and then choose your proposed department and other important details.
- Upload either NABTEB/NECO/WAEC results or any other result that qualifies you to partake in the screening exercise. Enter awaiting result if your result is taken in the current year or if no results are available for upload. Also, upload a current coloured passport photograph. Please note, some of the fields are pre-filled and cannot be altered.
- Fill the form, submit and then take the print out after clicking the Submit button. The system will send a copy of submitted forms to your email for record purposes.
- For more information regarding the screening dates and venues, visit MOUAU Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
Materials for MOUAU Screening
- Print out of the filled form. This contains the candidate’s examination number which is very vital for the screening exercise and it serves as evidence that the candidate really registered for the exams.
- A coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Photocopy of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result
- Writing materials which include pencil, eraser, biro,
Note: Make sure you come with these materials and mobile phones as well as other devices will not be allowed.
- All Programmes in the College of Management Sciences (Agribusiness, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Studies and Industrial Relations & Personal Management) – Morning
- All programmes in the college of Natural Resources and Environmental Management – Afternoon
- All programmes in the College of Applied Food Science and Tourism (Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition, Home Economics, Dietetics and Hotel Management & Tourism) – Afternoon
- All programmes in the College of Crop and Soil Sciences – Afternoon
- All programmes in the college of Agric Economics, Rural Sociology and Extention
- College of Veterinary Medicine – Afternoon
- All other courses in Education (Agriculture, Biology, Integrated Science, Home Economics, Library & Information Science) Afternoon
- All programmes in the College of Engineering and Engineering Technology – Morning
- All Physical Science Programmes in Education (Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Industrial Technology Education) – Morning
- All programmes in the College of Natural Sciences (Biochemistry, Zoology and Environmental Biology, Microbiology, Plant Science and Biotechnology) – Afternoon
- All the candidates who are for morning session are to report at the screening venue at 7am on each day while Afternoon candidates are to report at 12pm.
The results of the screening exercise will be released within 48 hours. So, candidates are advised to visit www.mouauportal.edu.ng to check their result.