Man In Critical Condition After Being Drenched With Gasoline And Set On Fire

A man named Muhammed Lawal has survived a terrible masterminded callous act that was unleashed on him by unknown suspect. According to him, he usually slept outside his house in the night hours owing to intense

and choking heat felt inside his room. While he slept he felt someone empty gasoline on him and set him on fire.

The victim, Muhammed Lawl is reported to be facing a harrowing medical condition at the Katsina General Hospital after the excruciating experience.
While narrating his experience on the blood curdling incident, Mr Lawal implored the general public to assist him in footing his huge medical bills.
Mr Lawal is at Lawan Katsina General Hospital, Patients group room 3, bed 11.