Introduction ofMail.com and GMX Mail
Mail.com and GMX Mail are reliable free email service providers which are well filtered of viruses and spam. They have unlimited online storage that can be used with a rich web interface and applications. They have smart and nice ways of arranging mail. They have their POP and IMAP access available as a paid add-on.
Visit their Website here
Description of Mail.com and GMX Mail
- It can send a vacation auto-reply while you are away from your computer.
- It has flexible filters which can sort incoming mail into the custom folders or forward it
- Applications for iOS give Mail.com and GMX Mail on the go
- The rich web interface of GMX Mail consists of rich-text email formatting as well as drag and drop ease
- Not only does GMX Mail have an address book, it also has a calendar and online storage where you can save attached files.
- In addition to deleting mail from ‘Spam and Trash’, you can delete mail from any folder after a particular number of days
- It offers email accounts with unlimited online storage for email
- As all mail is scanned for viruses, there is a learning spam filter that keeps GMX Mail inboxes clean
- There is availability of POP and IMAP access in desktop email programs as a paid premium service
- Mails from other email accounts including Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com and Gmail can be read in GMX Mail
Pros of Mail.com and GMX Mail
- It has unlimited online storage and messages up to 50MB and it allows for lots of large attachments and mails
- It provides a rich web interface and applications for mobile access
- It can retrieve mail from other accounts of yours (including Outlook.com, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail)
Cons of Mail.com and GMX Mail
- You cannot find related messages fast, label mail or even set up smart folders in GMX Mail
- It does not sort mail based on past actions
- It does not give support to encrypted mail
- It cannot show remotes images per sender
Visit their website Here