We wish to notify all the wanna-be-undergraduates and the general public at large about the Nigerian universities that accept 180 JAMB Cut-off Marks. We deem it very necessary to release this list to help guide all the prospective students properly and boost their hope in case they have already started feeling frustrated and dejected that they didn’t get up to 200 in their JAMB score and hence have lost their chances of gaining admission into the university.
Therefore, we would like to inform all candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2016/2017 JAMB examination most especially those of them whose JAMB score is within 180 and 200 that the universities that are shortlisted below accept JAMB cut-off mark of 180.
Names of Universities in Nigeria that Accept below 200 but not below 180 as their JAMB cut-off marks:
- Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Kogi State University (KSU)
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University also called Sokoto University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Ambrose Ali University, Edo State (AAU)
- University of Calabar
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- TAI Solarin University of Education (TASUED)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Katsina Federal University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU)
- Oye-Ekiti Federal University
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Niger Delta University (NDU)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Imo State University (KASU)
- Anambra State University (ANSU)
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
Feel free to ask your question about any school (we didn’t list above) you want to enquire about concerning their cut-asoff marks and we get back to you as soon as we can. You can do that by using the comment box below.
You can share this information with your friends on any of the social media like Facebook, Twitter and others by clicking on the social media button below.