Introduction of Inbox.com
Inbox.com is a free online service that offers you 5GB to store your mail online and also provides you with a highly polished, functional and fast way to access it through POP in your email program or the web (including free-form labels, reading email by chat and speedy search.
Note that IMAP access is not supported by inbox.com and its tools for arranging mail could be developed with self-teaching or smart folders. In some countries where cell phone verification can be a nuisance, installing a browser toolbar to active your account may entertain some challenges. This is because cell phone may be needed to install the browser toolbar.
Visit their website here
Description of Inbox.com
- Messages up to a size of 30MB can be sent
- It offers free web-based email with 2GB online storage or 5GB (UK/US/CA) and POP access
- From automatic download, you can block remote images in emails so as to protect your privacy.
- Emails integrates to some extent with inbox.com calendar, file storage, notes and photo galleries
- You can arrange mail using custom folders, stars, filters and free labels
- It allows you to view mail in threads
- It gives support to rich HTML formatting in outgoing messages
- It can filer spam with the use of different challenge or response mechanism
- It a offers up to 30 GB storage and daily backups for a fee
Pros of Inbox.com
- It includes virus filtering and solid spam
- It offers 5GB of online mailbox space and POP access
- Its fast web interface consists of rich text editing, free-form labels and threading
Cons of Inbox.com
- In order to active your account; you may need a cell phone to install a browser toolbar.
- It does not give support to digital signatures and encrypted mail.
- It does not give IMAP access.
- It does not have smart folders used for automatic organization.
Visit their Website here