How to Open an Account on Hotmail; Hotmail Login, Hotmail Registration and More on Hotmail.com
Microsoft Hotmail is yet another online mail service provider. In this mail service provider, you are guaranteed of a good access to instant messaging, Xbox LIVE, email as well as other Microsoft services all on single Windows Live ID. As in that is enough thing you benefit for having a hot mail account. For your hotmail registration, you need to visit www.hotmail.com.
Hot mail has a new SkyDrive and this automatically allows you to access your files in your inbox, on your Macs, iPads, smart phones and of course across your PCs without hitches. To ensure you join the greater of people across that enjoys electronic mail, we will guide you through the steps of having an account on hotmail by following a procedure of hotmail registration for a successful hotmail login.
Simple Steps on How to Create a Hotmail Account for Hotmail login and More on Hotmail.com
- Visit www.hotmail.com and you’ll be provided with a choice to either sign up or sign in with Windows Live and a Hotmail address. However, if you already have a Windows Live account, all you will have to do is to sign in using the field provided at the right side. On the other hand, if you have no Windows Live account, just click on the Sign Up button indicated.
- Correctly fill in the information you are required of in the Sign Up page. The information you fill will decide what your email address will like. The personal and security information you are meant to fill in are Name, User email@example.com, Create password, Reenter Password, country/region, zip code and Birthday. It will also be important you help Hotmail protect your information by filling your Country Code, Phone number and Alternate email address.
- If Microsoft is trying to resist spam or possibly they are taking the threads of Android seriously, you will be needed to enter one of the garbled Captcha lines before you accept the user agreements and finally get your account. This will prove that you are not a robot.
- Mark the “Send me promotional offers from Microsoft”. Meanwhile, you can decide to unsubscribe at any time you wish.
- Finally, click “Create account” to agree to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy and Cookies statement.
Please feel free to make use of the Comment Box below if you have any question or contribution. We shall get back to you as soon as possible.