Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Admission Screening 2016: Eligibility, Registration and Screening Details
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) is inviting application from all the suitably qualified candidates for post-UTME screening exercise into the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for 2016 FUPRE Pre-Admission Screening
All the candidates who chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their choice and had a score of 180 in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Note that it is only candidates who have five credits at either one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) that are eligible to apply. Meanwhile, candidates who are awaiting their result may be considered for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise.
FUPRE Pre-Admission Screening Method of Application and Procedure for Registration
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only as the screening fee and 1,500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Naira) for past questions including processing/other charges.
- For registration, candidates are to visit their Website from Friday, the 24th of June to Wednesday, 6th July 2016
- Click on the link ‘2016/2017 Admission Screening Application’
- Follow the registration instruction on the website
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number as well as Password after registration so as to download Past Questions
- Candidates are required to scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photographs (that is taken on red background) in the space provided on the online registration form. Make sure the Passport Photograph is not more than 50KB in JPEG format.
- Any entry form without valid passport photograph uploaded on it won’t be accepted. The accepted passport photograph is the only valid I.D for all admitted students throughout their period of studentship in the university.
- Candidates should make sure that the online forms are filled carefully. They should also follow all the important instructions as purported ‘Mistake(s)’ may lead to disqualification. In addition, deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to adhere to the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
- Make sure you use a password you can easily remember to help you access your result later.
- Preview your online completed form and confirm every information. Before you submit, print a copy of your form. Corrections are not allowed after you have submitted
- Ensure you use a functional email address and valid mobile phone number to enable the university contact you whenever there is need during the Admission Exercise
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise holds on Saturday, 16th July, 2016
Make sure you come along with your JAMB Original Result Slip that has your passport photograph on it.
Please Note: GSM phones are not allowed in the course of the screening exercise. Non-programmable calculators are the only thing allowed to be used during the screening.
FUPRE Pre-Admission Screening Application Deadline
Application to close on Wednesday, 6th of July, 2016.