Integrated Elvee Service Oil and Gas (IESOG), the first indigenous integrated oil and gas geoscience training and service situated in Enugu, Eastern Nigeria has officially released its time-table for the kick-off of its Summer Oil and Gas Training.
According to this timetable, the durations for different courses include:
- 3 to 6 months petroleum diploma course depending on profile of canditate
- 1 week short courses on specific petroleum geosciences and mining subjects
IES Oil and Gas Training Schedule from August 1, 2017 for 3 to 6 months:
1. Badge A Class: Beginners – Tuesday, Thursday and Satudays. 9am – 12noon
2. Badge B Class: Advanced – Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 9am – 12noon
3. Badge C Class: Recruits – Monday – Friday. 2pm to 5pm.
4. Weekend Classes: Saturday 9am – 12noon and 2pm – 5m
5. Online Classes + Visit for practicals: Daily 12:30 to 1:30 and 6pm – 7pm.
What comes after IES Oil and Gas Training?
1. In-house recruitment, in view of exploration for unconventional hydrocarbons and other offers.
2. Employment with other oil companies with our unique referal.
3. Further advanced studies in oil and gas following our collaboration – international exposure.
4. Working as independent contractor – as well as in partnership with us.
For more info, visit: www.iesog.com or call 07037628734, 09038863722.
Feel free to share this with your friends who are interested in carving a niche in Oil and Gas sector by clicking on the Social Media button below. Tell your friends, I’m sure they will be glad you did.
Search Keywords :
Dr. Livinus Nosike
Oil and Gas
Integrated Elvee Service Oil and Gas
Oil and Gas training
Job Opportunities in petroleum industry