Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) is inviting applications from all the interested and suitably qualified candidates who chose the University as their First Choice in the 2016 UTME for 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 UNIZIK/Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who made UNIZIK their first choice of university in the 2016 UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) application form
- Candidates must have scored a general cut-off mark of 180 marks and above in the last UTME
Registration Procedure for the 2016/2017 UNIZIK/Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) online by visiting http://portal.unizik.edu.ng and go to any bank of their choice for payment.
- Candidates are to return to the portal for payment verification
- If payment verification is successful, candidates will have to move on to fill the Application Form and follow the stages as provided.
Screening Fee for the 2016/2017 UNIZIK/Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- The screening fee payable is the sum of Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only
Screening Date for the 2016/2017 UNIZIK/Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Applications for the screening commences on Wednesday, 14th and ends on Friday, 30th September, 2016
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (GCE, WAEC, NABTEB, NECO)
- Candidates must make sure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for
- The university will not be responsible for any wrong entry/payment
- UNIZIK will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments that are not in line with the university’s directives.