2016/2017 University of Calabar, UNICAL Post –UTME Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Screening And Registration Details
This is to inform all the suitably qualified candidates who chose University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their First Choice in the 2016 JAMB examination and scored a minimum of 180 and above to apply for First Choice screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Date of the 2016/2017 University of Calabar, UNICAL Post –UTME Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is scheduled to take place on the 11th and 12th of August, 2016
- 9:00am – 4:00am
- For all the programmes/courses, candidates with scores within the range of 180 to 200
- 9:00am – 4:00am
- For all the programmes/courses, potential students with scores within the range of 200 and above
The screening venues will be provided at the University Campus.
Payment and Registration Method for the UNICAL 2016/2017 Post –UTME Screening Exercise
Below are options available for payment:
Scratch Card Option:–
This option is provided in the under listed banks which are within the metropolis of Calabar only
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
After the payment, you will be given a scratch card
This particular option is available in all the commercial banks across the country. While you have gone to the bank to make the payment, you are expected to pay and get an E-transact PIN. It is the PIN you are going to use to log into the portal HERE. Then, follow the instructions on the portal after you have logged in.
Note: The application fee for any of the options is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) and this sum covers the bank charges, screening fee and portal
Method of Registration (How to Register for UNICAL 2016/2017 Post –UTME Screening Exercise)
- With either the Scratch Card or the PIN, Log on to the portal HERE
- Click on the link for Screening UTME
- On the Home Page, there is a box provided. So fill in your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Enter the Scratch Card pin or the E-Transact PIN
- Click on login
- Follow the instructions online
- Confirm the entries you have made
- Click on “Submit” button
- Finally, print out the completed form
Deadline for 2016/2017 University of Calabar, UNICAL Post –UTME Screening Exercise
The registration for the admission screening for the 2016/2017 academic session closes at 12:00 O’clock midnight on 6th August 2016
Note: All the candidates for the screening exercise are expected to come with their original JAMB/UTME result slip which clearly shows the passport photograph of the candidate.