The University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to invite all the suitably qualified candidates to apply for the post-UTME screening exercise whose online registration starts from the 3rd of August till the 24th of August 2016. The Screening Exercise is for admission into all the degree prommes offered by UNILAG for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligible Candidates for the 2016/2017 University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos (UNILAG) as their most preferred institution (First Choice) in the 2016/2017 UTME and had a minimum score of 200 and above
- In addition, candidates must have 5 (five) credits at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates who will still be below the age of sixteen (16) years by 31st October 2016 are not eligible to apply
- Awaiting Result candidates are eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise. Such candidates are permitted to upload their O’level results as soon as they are released and if they applied within the stipulated period. Candidates should check UNILAG website for the stipulated/specific period.
Screening Fee is Two Thousand Five Hundred (N2,500.00)
Registration Procedure/Method (How to Apply for the 2016/2017 University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post-UTME Screening Exercise)
- Candidates who are eligible should visit the University website HERE
- Click on ‘Full-Time Undergraduate Admission’
- Click on ‘Post-UTME Screening’
- Log in with UTME Number and Surname in lowercase as password
- Generate/Obtain Payment Invoice
- Go to any Commercial Bank to make payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira which is the Screening Fee
- Then return to the University portal to complete the Screening Form
More clarification may be gotten through email email@example.com or via the following numbers: 07043359831, 08182716045, 07046283240 and 07046537158.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines and get the necessary clarifications.
You can share this information to your friends and other concerned individuals by clicking on any of the Social Media buttons like Twitter and Facebook found below.
Please feel free to ask your questions or make your contributions if you have any and we will be glad to attend to you as soon as we can.