This is to inform the general public that the University of Ibadan (UI) wishes to invite all candidates who chose the university as their most preferred choice of institution (First Choice) and had a minimum score of 200 or above in the 2016 UTME to submit their WAEC/NECO SSCE O’level results and bio-data online via the website HERE from Monday, 5th of September to Friday, 23rd of September 2016. In addition, a scanned copy of the result should be uploaded.
Note: Any result not released before 23rd September, 2016 won’t be considered for the 2016/2017 Admission Exercise.
- Candidates should make sure that the online forms are filled carefully following ALL necessary instructions as mistake(s) may attract disqualification.
- Candidates can come back to the portal, up till 23rd September 2016 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please, make sure that you click ‘Final Submission’ before you print. Candidates are informed that no further editing can be done after they click the ‘Final Submissions’.
- Candidates are required to use valid and functional email addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University of Ibadan (UI) get across to them in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
- Candidates are advised to upload their passport photographs as well as signatures. JPEG is the image format for the passport and signature and it must not exceed the specification. The photographs must be on White background without cap, headgear or glasses.
- An online help desk platform HERE will be made available to handle all genuine enquiries
- Candidates should note that it is only when an O’level result is deficient for a course of choice that another result may be brought or presented to complement it. Candidates presenting two O’level results (six (2) credits at two (2) sittings) should make sure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted
- The College of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy accept 5 credit passes at 1 sitting only.
- The deadline for submission of O’level results bio-data may not be extended. Any candidate whose data isn’t submitted within the time stipulated may not be considered for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise as well as admission.
- Falsification/misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will automatically be disqualified and in proper cases be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are to pay a sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only as the Admission Portal Access Fee for the processing of each candidate’s application. This doesn’t guarantee admission.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for the successful completion of the online submissions.
Application Deadline for the 2016/2017 University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The closing date for application is September, 23rd 2016