The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is inviting applications from all the suitably qualified aspirants of the institution for its pre-admission screening exercise for admission into its degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- UTME/DE candidates who chose UNIABUJA are eligible to apply for the post-UTME screening exercise
- UTME candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180 and made the University of Abuja their first choice of institution in the 2016 prescribed JAMB Form
- Awaiting result candidates who are expecting the release of their O’level result before the post-UTME screening processes is conducted are eligible to apply. Note: They must updates their results on the portal not later than the 15th of September 2016
- Every candidate for Undergraduate Programmes in the University of Abuja must possess at least 5 (five) credits which must include English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent depending on various Course of choice
- Candidates must attain the Subjects combination requirements
- Candidates for Direct Entry Admission into any of the Undergraduate Programmes must have an Advance Level Resul, HND or OND with a minimum grade of Lower Credit, University Degree with a minimum grade of third class or its equivalent
Please note: UTME candidates who did not meet the requirements can apply for change of course to another which by subject combination their requirements are met
Documents/Requirements for the 2016/2017 University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Each candidate for the Screening Exercise is expected to come to the Screening Venue with the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt
- Print-out of Application Form (It admits candidates to the physical interaction as well as sighting of original certificate screening)
- Original Certificate/JAMB Original Result Slip that contains your passport photograph
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the venue of the screening by 9:00am. They should apply online by visiting the University website at www.unibuja.com.
Please take note of the following:
- Any pre-admission mix-up in the application by applicants would attract additional charges. Multiple applications are not entertained. However, if you have applied for both UTME/DE, they should be paid for and the forms filled separately
- Any mistake in the completion and submission of application forms during application process would lead to the loss of application processing for the academic year. For instance, selecting Accounting instead of Economics
- A candidate cannot transfer application for consideration into another programme if he is not admitted into the programmes applied
- Statement of result 4 (four) years and above will not be accepted for admission (Therefore, candidates should get certificate from the relevant examination body).
A non-refundable sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira for Pre-admission Screening Application Fees is to be paid.
Method of Application (How to Apply for the 2016/2017 University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME Screening Exercise)
- Candidates are to log on to the University of Abuja website at www.unibuja.com
- Click on ‘Pre-admission Screening’
- Print procedure to access sales of forms from the Portal
- Generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
- Make payment online (N2,500.00 is the Application Form Fee)
- Fill Form online
- Save and Submit
- Then, print the Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Print-out Online
Online Screening Application form ends on Wednesday, the 17th of August 2016 at 11:59pm
Note: The completed online application form print-out as well as other relevant documents are to be presented at the physical interaction and sighting of original certificate exercise. Names of Candidates shortlisted will be published on the University Web Portal at a later date.