2016/2017 Tansian University, Umunya Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Admission Requirements/Eligibility, Method of Application and Screening Details
Applications are invited from all the interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission screening exercise into the Tansian University undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility/Admission Requirements for the 2016/2017 Tansian University, Umunya Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- All candidates must have the academic qualifications as specified by JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board) for course of choice
- Candidates must reach at least the approved minimum cut-off mark in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
- However, candidates who participated in the 2016 UTME but did not choose Tansian University in their choice of institution are eligible to apply
Note: There is Direct Entry (DE) Admission for NCE holders for 2/3 year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education
Method of Application/How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Tansian University, Umunya Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Application forms are obtainable from the Admission’s Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Oba/Umunya Campus) or
- Candidates can obtain the Application Forms from the Tansian University website (Click HERE to download the Admission Form or Click HERE to fill the Application Form Online)
Note: Before getting the Application Form, candidates are required the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only into the Tansian University bank account number (1011732874) at any branh of Zenith Bank Plc across the nation.
For Forms Bought From The School: After payment, Applicants are to send the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and then come to the school for registration. However, candidates will have to present the Original Evidence of such payment.
- For Forms Downloaded From The Website: Completed Admission Forms are to be scanned with Evidence of Payment and forwarded to email@example.com after which the applicants proceed to the school for registration.
Application Forms are also gotten from the following locations:
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State
For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you call 08032758361, 08022116447
Tansian University, Umunya School Tuition/Accommodation Fee is Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250,000.00) per annum.