The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) wishes to inform all the interested and qualified candidates to apply for its Post-UTME/DE screening exercise for admission into the 2016/2017 academic year.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
- Candidates who made TASUED their most preferred institution (first choice) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 in the 2016 UTME
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who selected TASUED as their first and/or second choice for the 2016/2017 academic session and have applied via JAMB
- Candidates who seek to change their institution to TASUED through JAMB and scored from 180 and above
- Direct Entry applicants who seek to change their choice of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) and have obtained Direct Entry JAMB form
Method of Application (How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise)
- Candidates are required to apply online with the payment of Application Fee of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) only. In addition, Six Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N6,200.00) a Processing Fee for first choice candidates and Nine Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N9,200.00) a Processing Fee for categories of candidates (who seek to change institution to TASUED), payable with VISA ATM card or Master Card. Note: Ensure you print out your receipt after payment
- Log on to Tai Solarin University of Education website HERE. Please note that it is only TASUED Website that has the legal and valid platform for the post-UTME registration form
- Click on ‘Post-UTME Registration Form’. Candidates are advised to click on the ‘University Degree Brochure’ and study carefully the O’level requirements for the courses applied for before they can register on the Tai Solarin University of Education website HERE
- Complete the Registration Form by supplying the required information
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit your Application Form
- Print out an Identification Slip that contains your coloured passport photograph. The printed Identification Slip will serve as the candidates’s admission card/identification for the screening test
Note: Any false information supplied by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and it attracts disqualification to the candidates
Screening Dates for the 2016/2017 Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
The Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 16th June 2016 by 7:00am at the Main Campus of the University. For Direct Entry (200 level) screening exercise, the screening date shall be announced at a later date.
The participation of candidates in the screening exercise is a compulsory requirement for entry into TASUED (Tai Solarin University of Education).
Needed Information for Post-UTME/DE Entry Screening Registration
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport Size Picture (File Format: JPEG (i.e jpg), Size: 20KB max)
- Academic Data
- JAMB Registration Number
- Post-O’Level Qualifications gotten with grade (where applicable)
- Detailed O’level Result
- UTME Score (Range: 180-400). Please note that candidates are to come with their JAMB Original Result Slip that has their passport photograph on it.
Application Deadline/Closing Date for the 2016/2017 Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
The Online registration starts on Friday 27th May 2016 and ends on Wednesday 15th June, 2016