Paul University Awka wishes to invite applications from all the interested and qualified candidates for the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) and DE (Direct Entry (DE) Admission into its degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Paul University Awka Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
- Candidates who chose Paul University as a choice of institution in the 2016 UTME application form are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have the required cut-off mark in the 2016 UTME conducted by JAMB
- Eligible candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in at least five subjects (English Language and Mathematics inclusive) relevant to the candidates course of study in the university
- Candidates who did not choose Paul University as a university of choice in the 2016 UTME application form but are interested to study at the university are also eligible to apply
Method of Registration/Application (How to Register for the 2016/2017 Paul University Awka Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise)
- Candidates who are interested should visit any of the banks under listed and make a payment of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only which is the Application Fee. The candidate will be issued a payment Teller
Bank Name – Zenith Bank Plc, Account Name – Paul University Awka, Account Number – 1012421366
Bank Name – Access Bank Plc, Account Name – Paul University Awka, Account Number- 0019935560
- With the payment teller, the candidate should visit our 2016/2017 UTME/DE Admission Portal on our website and completes the Application Form. The candidate should make sure that the bank and teller number of his/her payment is stated.
- Candidates should also indicate their email address and telephone number. This will be used to communicate to them on their successful admission into the university
- On successful submission of the application by clicking on ‘Submit Application’ button, the candidate will receive a notification on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form. After a mail will be sent to his/her email address if email was supplied during filling the form from where he/she can print out a copy of the submitted application later. If you did not get the notification on your inbox, please check your Spam box
- Paul University acknowledges the Application of qualified candidates and advises them to wait for Provisional Admission later from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the candidate can visit Paul University website Here for the payment of Acceptance Fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) and commencement of registration
- Those candidates admitted will be required to pay the nearly Portal Access Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with the Acceptance Fee
- Candidates can pay using any of the channels listed below
- Bank deposit and follow the Payment Procedure to submit their payment details and begin registration
- Online Payment using ATM card and follow the Payment Procedure to submit their payment details and start registration. Candidates who choose Online Payment using ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Deadline for the application/Registration is yet to be announced.
To start your application process, click Here