2016/2017 Oyo State College of Agriculture And Technology Post-UTME Screening: Eligibility, Registration and Screening Details
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora invites application from all the suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-Time Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates must have registered for the 2016 UTME, participated in the examination and scored a minimum of 180.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (ND)
(A) Food Technology
(B) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
(C) Fisheries Technology
(D) Home and Rural Economics
(E) Agricultural Technology
(F) Cooperative Economics & Management
(G) Horticultural Technology
(H) Animal Health and Production Technology
(I) Science Laboratory Technology
(J) Forestry Technology
(K) Computer Engineering
(L) Computer Science
(M) Mechanical Engineering
(O) Statistics & Mathematics
(P) Public Administration
(Q) Library & Information Science
(R) Office Technology Management
(S) Business Administration
Requirements for Admission
- Candidates should have a WAEC, NECO or NABTEB result and must have at least credited five subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who are for National Diploma Programmes must have the SSCE/GCE conducted by NECO, NABTEB or WAEC with at least five subjects at Credit Level gotten at one or two sittings.
- For programmes like Animal Health and Production Technology, Agricultural Technology and Fisheries Technology, candidates must credit Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science and any three of the following: Economics, Technical Drawing, Geography, Food and Nutrition, Physics, Chemistry, Home Economics, English Language, any Nigerian Language. Please note that English Language and Chemistry subjects are compulsory to be credited.
- For programme like Horticultural Technology, candidates must have credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and any three of the following: Food and Nutrition, Geography, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Metal Work, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Basic Electronics/Basic Electricity, Auto Mechanic. Please note that credit passes in Food and Nutrition/Biology/Agricultural Science and English language are compulsory.
- For programme like Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering, candidate must have credit in n Biology/Agricultural Science, Home Economics/Food and Nutrition and any three of the following: History, Government, Language, Book-Keeping and Principle of Accounts, Clothing and Textile, Geography including credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- For Programme like Mechanical Engineering, candidates must have credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and any two subjects chosen from: Further Mathematics, English Language, Biology/Agricultural Science, Geography, Economics/Commerce, Technical Drawing, and Engineering Technology, Please note that a pass in Biology is required for Environmental Engineering, Marine Engineering and Industrial Safety.
- For programme like Computer Engineering, candidates must credit passes in Mathematics and two subjects from Biology/Agricultural/Health Science, Physics, Chemistry and other two subjects from Basic Electricity,Technical Drawing, Metal Work, Geography, Fine Art and Further Mathematics. Note that a credit in each of the basic sciences (Chemistry, Biology and Physics) and a credit pass in English Language is necessary.
- For programme like Food Technology, candidates must have credit passes in a Basic Science, Mathematics and three other subjects chosen from the following: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Biology/Agricultural Science, English Language, Government/History, Further Mathematics and Typewriting. Note that Credit passes in English Language and Physics are necessary.
Method of Application
Candidates should log on to http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng/Reg_Start.aspx
Carefully follow the instructions so as to create an account and complete your applicationNone found.