2016/2017 Oduduwa University Admission Screening: Eligibility And Registration Details
This is to notify the general public that Oduduwa University is inviting all qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The list of accredited available programmes/courses offered by Oduduwa University are here
Oduduwa University Undergraduate Requirements:
The minimum requirement for entry into undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit passes in at least 5 (five) subjects (which must include English Language and Mathematics) at the O’Level examinations of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB. The O’Level result for entry should not exceed two sittings. However, there are other requirements peculiar to some certain departments and colleges.
For eligibility, potential students have to reach the UTME cut off mark and IJMB examinations. For more information regarding your course of choice/interest and admission requirement, please contact the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meanwhile, there are other screening examinations required for certain programmes. Information is obtainable once you request.
NCE, OND, HND or other certificates from a recognized institution are accepted for direct entry.
Two or three A’Level credit passes are required.
2016/2017 Oduduwa University Method of Registration (How to Apply)
- All the potential students must pay the sum of N5,000. 00 (Five thousand naira) which is the application fee
- The payment of the application fee must be deposited into the form account of Oduduwa University at any branch of First Bank PLC. First Bank Account: 2013854487
- After the payment, the candidate should proceed to the University’s Website http://www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng/online_application.php to finish up the online application form
- Ensure you have your teller for the application fee so that you can use it to supply the required information that would be required to process your admission.
- Then print out the filled form as well as the confirmation page.