The Northwest University Kano wishes to inform the general public especially its aspirants that the screening online registration commences on the 23rd of August, 2016. All interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Northwest University (NWU), Kano Admission Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have made Northwest University, Kano the most preferred choice (First Choice) of institution in the 2016 UTME(Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) application form
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2016/2017 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE)
- Candidates must have registered in the Northwest University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Portal
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes which must include English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings for UTME and DE candidates
- Candidates have 2016 UTME Result Slip or 2016 DE Online Registration Slip
- Candidates must have Diploma, IJMB, NCE or its equivalent certificate or Statement of Result for Direct Entry (DE) candidates
Method of Application/How to Register/Apply for the 2016/2017 Northwest University (NWU), Kano Admission Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to log on to www.nwu.edu.ng and click on ‘2016 Admission Portal’ or go to screening.nwu.edu.ng to register for the screening
- Generate payment invoice from the Portal
- Go to any branch of Zenith Bank to make the payment of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only as screening charges inclusive of bank fees
- Come back to the portal to complete the registration
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip which must be presented together with other credentials on the day of the screening exercise.
Please Note: Candidates are cautioned to pay only to any branch of Zenith Bank Plc with the Account Number, 1130038868
Screening Date and Details for the 2016/2017 Northwest University (NWU), Kano Admission Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: 21st and 22nd September, 2016
- Time: 9:00am daily
- Venue: Northwest University (NWU), Kano City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nasarawa, Kano.
Application Deadline for the 2016/2017 Northwest University (NWU), Kano Admission Screening Exercise
Application closes on Sunday midnight, the 18th of September, 2016
Candidates should endeavour to come along with the original and photocopies of their credentials as well as the online registration acknowledgement slip for the screening exercise on the screening date stated above.
Only candidates who registered with the 2016 Northwest University (NWU) registration portal will be screened.