Nigerian Turkish Nile University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission screening into its degree program for the 2016/2017 academic year.
List of Faculties and Accredited Courses/Department at the Nigerian Turkish Nile University
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physical Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- English Language and Literature
- Political Science and International Relations
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
For the specific Faculty Requirement, click HERE
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Nigerian Turkish Nile University Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
- It is compulsory for all the Nigerian applicants who seek to gain admission into the Nigerian Turkish Nile University to sit for the UTME conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Candidates must obtain the approved cut-off mark recommended by JAMB for the year
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings.
- Please, visit your faculty for full requirements, other necessary information and/or specifications
Contrary to the Nigerian Applicants, It is compulsory for all foreign applicants to provide their corresponding Examination Results and their Academic Transcript of their previous high school.
Direct Entry and Transfer Students:
- Direct Entry candidates must have completed any of the following: HND, OND, SBS, HSE. ‘A’ Level GCE and IJMB or any other higher qualification. For this method of entry into Nigerian Turkish Nile University, candidates who have nine (9) points or above will be given admission into 200level based on the three (3) subjects taken. However, those candidates who have below nine (9) points will be admitted into 100level to start from there.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In cases like that, the candidate may be given admission into lower level. For a method of admission like this, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will allow the candidate to transfer and starts from their proper level
- Furthermore, admission into an undergraduate degree program of NTNU shall be based on the requirements of the faculty and department. Go to your Faculty for more details or you can check the Entry Requirements for all programmes NTNU offer
Method of Application (How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise)
Candidates are to log on to Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU) website at http://www.ntnu.edu.ng/?download_application_form to download the Application Form or apply online through http://www.ntnu.edu.ng/?download_application_form
Each of the candidates should submit the documents under listed to the admission office:
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
It is compulsory for all applicants to participate in the screening exercise of The Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU) which will be conducted prior to the offer of admission.
For Nigerian Turkish University Tuition Fees, click HERE