2016/2017 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 68th Regular Course Application: Eligibility, Method of Application and Admission Requirement Details
This is to inform the public in general that Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna begins its online application for admission into the 68th Regular Course from January 26th to March 25th 2016. Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is open to male and female citizens of Nigeria.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
- It is compulsory that candidates applying for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy apply to the JAMB (Jamb Admissions and Matriculations Board. However, they should not necessarily choose NDA as their University Choice. Such applicants are required to write JAMB UTME
- Candidates who obtain the JAMB national cut-off mark will be given permission to sit for the NDA Entrance
- Candidates who attain the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to write the NDA Entrance Examination at their choice of Examination Centre
Method of Application/How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
- Candidates are to visit the application portal at www.ndaapplications.net, click on, ‘Purchase Access Code’ and enter their details to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only for their application through Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
Note: It is only payment against Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Codes obtained through the application portal that will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to return online and complete the application on the websites shown above. Download and carefully read the Instructions on the website. Submission of Applications
- Applications are to be submitted online. On completing the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Ahead of the release of JAMB results, candidates should revisit the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card Examination.
The requirements for different undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA applications portal/website. All other pieces of information regarding degree courses, examination centres and eligibility are contained in the NDA applications portal/website.
Examination Date and Requirements/Documents for the 2016/2017 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
The NDA examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination (like the Post-UTME examination in conventional universities). The examination holds on Saturday 23rd April, 2016.
All the eligible candidates are to come along with the following listed below to the venue of the examination:
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Admission Card
- JAMB Result Slip
- Photographs which show only from the chest upwards and at the back of the photograph, the candidate’s Name, Examination Number, Examination Centre, Course of Study and Signature should be written at the back of it.
Note: It is only the candidates that are successful in the NDA Entrance Examination that will be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board after which the list of the admitted candidates will be published.
Nature and Duration of Training
Candidates who are admitted into NDA for the Regular Course will go through both academic and military training as Officer Cadets for a period of five (5) years. On completing the training successfully, graduands will receive an honours degree in a core discipline (B.Sc, B.Eng, B.A). Also, they will be commissioned into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Regular Course cadets will train in Nigerian Defence Academy. Every aspect of the cadets’ administration and logistics are borne by the Federal Government
In reply to the requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has provided a Compendium of Past Questions and Answers at just a token fee to all the interested candidates. This can be bought from the Registry Department, NDA
Complete the details on Eligibility, Application Procedure and Admission Requirements as contained in the PDF document HERE