2016/2017 Niger Delta University Admission Screening: Eligibility and Registration Details
All prospective students who had a national minimum score of 180 and above and made Niger Delta University (NDU) their First Choice of institution in the 2016 JAMB examination are eligible to apply for the NDU pre-admission screening form.
2016/2017 Niger Delta University (NDU) Method of Application
- All qualified and interested candidate should pay an amount of N3,500. 00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only into Diamond Bank Plc. The N3, 500.00 is the cost of the Screening Process.
- Candidates are expected to photocopy their Bank teller issued to them by the bank after the payment of N3, 500.00
- After four hours of the payment of the Screening fee, the candidate should log on to cse.sarmsndu.org and click ‘get-e-pin’ option to print his/her e-pin
- Then, use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Meanwhile, make sure that a recent coloured passport photograph that is good and sharp is scanned
- Print a copy of the application form you have filled from the website
1st July 2016