2016/2017 MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Registration and Screening Details
Modibo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) is inviting candidates who are suitably qualified for admission to apply for her pre-admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility/Admission Requirement for MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates who had a minimum score of 180 in the last UTME and selected MAUTECH as their choice are required to:
- Enter not more than two sittings of O’Level examination result
- Enter the institution, statement of result/class of diploma (ND, HND, NCE,A’Level)
- Enter grade details of necessary O’Level results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/GCE/TCII, etc)
- Specify the center number and examination number of all the results you have entered
MAUTECH Post-UTME Method of Application
- Candidates are needed to visit the website here
- Click on new applicant
- Enter your name and correct phone number (Make sure it is a functional phone number because it will be used to reach you with vital information)
- A confirmation code will be sent to you through your phone
- Use the code to activate your account
- You will be redirected to the login page
- Use your phone number as both your username and password. Make sure it is the same phone number you entered earlier
- Confirm your information on the page, then go ahead to choose a payment method. After successfully making the payment, you should come back to the site to fill your application form. You will be needed to enter your personal information including your name and other important information. A valid phone number will be required and it will be used as the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are expected to make a choice of course/programmes you like to study from the list of available courses/programmes
- Upload your recent passport photography that is clear and has a plain background. Make sure that the picture is in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size
- After you have entered all the required information, click on the ‘Submit Application’ button to submit the application.
- Before you finally submit the application, cross checked what you have done to make sure that the information you have entered is correct. This is because it cannot be edited once the information is submitted.
- After successfully submitting the application, your application page will be displayed. Then click on ‘Print Application’ button to print it. The Serial Number on the slip you have printed is your Application ID and your login username.
MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Details
- Note: You attend the screening in person before your application can be process
- You are expected to present the original copies of your relevant credentials (O’Level results, JAMB Original Result with passport photograph, A’Level Results, Diploma or IJMB as applicable to you)
- The photocopies of every result presented will be submitted at the center.
- The photocopy of statement of result(s)/O’Level certificate will be accompanied by suitable utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body
- You are expected to submit the photocopy of your certificate of birth/declaration of age. Indigene letter as well as a copy of the printed post UTME application form
- Candidate will be contacted through SMS for the date, venue and time of the screening.