2016/2017 Kwara State University (KWASU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Registration and Screening Details
Kwara State University (KWASU) wishes to invite all the interested and qualified students to its Post-UTME/DE Screening for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Kwara State University (KWASU) Post-UTME/DE
- Candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their first and/or second choice of institution
- Candidates who are interested in gaining admission into KWASU but did not make it their university of choice
- Admission into Kwara State University is based on reaching both the Academic Programmes and University’s cut-off marks in UTME and also in Post-UTME examinations when they are ready and as well on the spaces available within the NUC (Nigerian University Commission) approved admission quota for KWASU.
- Candidates must obtain 5 (five) O’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. Awaiting Result candidates are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise but will not be given consideration for admission until their results are available.
Screening Details for the 2016/2017 Kwara State University (KWASU) Post-UTME/DE
The Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Monday 16th May to Thursday 19th May 2016
- Time: Time for the screening exercise will be scheduled on the registration print-outs of candidates
- Venue: University Auditorium, Malete
Candidates are to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for their Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Requirements/Documents for the 2016/2017 Kwara State University (KWASU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates are advised to come along with the following to the venue of the Screening Exercise:
- Unused Scratch Card (s) for checking their O’level results and candidates using two O’level results should get two unused scratch cards
- Print-out of the Post-UTME Registration Form
- Payment Receipt
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only. N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for Post-UTME fee and N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) for administrative charge
How to Register Online and Payment Instructions
- Visit the Kwasu Undergraduate portal home page at http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal
- Click ‘Post-UTME Candidates’ menu
- Click on ‘Registration Form’ link
- Fill in your details in the provided spaces and click ‘Continue’ button to generate the payment breakdown. Please note that if you have already attempted to pay, this section will give you notification of the status of such payment
- Check the generated payment details and click ‘Make Payment’ button. DON’T click the button two times
- On the displayed payment platform, type your card details and click ‘Pay’ button
- As soon as your payment becomes successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where yo will complete other stages
- After the completion of the registration stages, a screening date will be scheduled for you. It is very necessary that you print your Post-UTME Registration Form and Payment Receipt. Candidates are advised to come with these documents and other important ones to the screening venue.
Note: If you have paid successfully and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can make use of the ‘Login’ link under ‘Post-UTME Candidates’ menu to access your registration portal
Online Registration Deadline/Closing Date for 2016/2017 Kwara State University (KWASU) Post-UTME/DE
Saturday 14th May, 2016
For more enquiries, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org