2016/2017 Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Eligibility and Method of Application/Registration Details
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) is applications from all the interested and suitably qualified candidates who chose the institution as their most preferred course of choice (first choice) in the last UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations and got a minimum score of 180 and above. The candidates are to forward their application details for the 2016 post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the 2016/2017 academic year.
Note: Candidates who are qualified will be screened for a newly approved National Diploma (ND) programme in Library and Information Science.
Method of Application/How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Buy an electronic PIN which is at the sum of 2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Thousand Naira) only from any of the under listed banks:
- FCMB – Garden Avenue, Enugu
- Fidelity Bank Plc – Ogui Road, Enugu
- First Bank Plc – Okpare Avenue, Enugu
- Zenith Bank Plc – Trans Ekulu, Enugu
- With the electronic PIN purchased from the bank and your JAMB Registration Number, complete the Online Screening Registration Form
- Fill in your O’Level results correctly
- Upload the copies of all your qualifications
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your Online Application
- Then print the Acknowledgement Slip for use in the future
- Wait for response from the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
Application Deadline/Closing Date for the 2016/2017 Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The Online Registration ends on the 31st of August, 2016.
Note: Only registered candidates will be screened for the admission.