2016/2017 IBBU Online Admission Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Registration and Screening Details
This is to inform the general public that Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai is inviting all candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and chose the university as First Choice in the form prescribed by JAMB to log on to our portal at www.ibbu.edu.ng for the verification of the O’Level Result(s) online.
For all the Direct Entry candidates, their own verification is going to be advertised at a later date. Meanwhile, every eligible candidate is advised to log on to the University Website at www.ibbu.edu.ng for the screening exercise.
The Online Screening Exercise is categorised into three stages, viz:
Stage 1: Checking the Eligibility of Candidates
- Enter you JAMB Registration Number to confirm your eligibility
- Enter your mobile phone number and choose the number of result(s) to submit (the result should not be more than two sittings)
- A transaction Invoice/ID will be generated for the candidate. Then, the candidate should choose a preferred payment option which is either Interswitch webPAY or Interswitch Branch Collect.
Stage 2: Payment
- If the candidate chooses webPAY as the preferred payment option, he/she will be directed back to Interswitch WebPAY page to make the payment online
- If the candidate selects Branch Collect, a transaction ID/Invoice slip will be generated. It should be printed out and taken to any of the banks listed on the portal.
- More information on the use of the Interswitch payment platform can be found on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: Submission of Result
Candidates who have successfully completed the stage two of the screening should go ahead to the third stage on receiving their payment confirmation through SMS (text message). Using the details sent to them via SMS, they should log into the portal. Candidates should ensure that their results and other requested information are correctly entered in the portal. After the submission of the form, candidate should print out their submission acknowledgement slip for their personal reference.
2016/2017 IBB University Screening Details
The results of candidates will be screened for admission eligibility based on the following listed below:
- The admission into the university will be only based on the carrying capacity of NUC for the university. Hence, relative merit will be applied strictly in the context of the A/O-Level Results and JAMB score quality.
- The validation of their A/O-Level results by the university
- Must credit the subjects equivalent to the Course applied (which must include English Language and Mathematics) and they should be in line with the subject chosen in the JAMB examination
- Must have chosen IBB University, Lapai as the most preferred (First Choice) choice of institution
Note: You can check for the NUC Accredited Courses that are available on the University Website. You can do this by clicking on Academics>Faculties>Department>Programmes on our website.
For more details, visit our University official website at www.ibbu.edu.ng
Thursday 30th June 2016 is the deadline for this exercise