Federal University of Gusau (FUGUS) invites all the interested and qualified candidates who chose the university as their choice to apply for the university’s admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Federal University of Gusau (FUGUS) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have made Federal University of Gusau (FUGUS) their first or second choice of university
- Candidates must score at least 180 (for UTME candidates) for the screening exercise
- Meanwhile, DE (Direct Entry) candidates are eligible for the screening
- Please Note: All those you did choose the university as either their first or second choice shouldn’t attempt to come for the screening exercise.
Method of Application/How to Register for the 2016/2017 Federal University of Gusau (FUGUS) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates should visit the university’s website HERE
- On the menu, click on ‘Register for Screening’ link to begin the registration for 2016/2017 Post-UTME screening exercise
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- If you are successful, a page will be displayed with some relevant details pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries so as to generate invoice. Proceed to any commercial bank within your location to pay. The invoice has the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
- After the payment, you are expected to login usng your JAMB Registration Number and RRR to complete your registration
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph of at most 20KB and of JPEG type. If you upload passport photograph greater than 20KB or a different tpe like .pdf or .png, it won’t be accepted.
- After the registration, you are required to print the Screening Slip
- You are to come along with the Screening Slip, evidence of payment, JAMB Slip/Original Result Slip and original of all your credentials that are used while the registration form is filled online
Screening Details for the 2016/2017 Federal University of Gusau (FUGUS) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The UTME and DE admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic year holds as follows:
- Date: Friday. 16th and 17th September 2016
- Time: 10am daily
- Venue: Small and Medium Classroom (Block B)