This is to invite all the candidates who made Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) their first choice of institution in the 2016 UTME (University Tertiary Matriculation Examination) and scored 180 and above to apply for the post-UTME screening exercise.
Online registration starts on Monday, the 19th of September and ends on Monday, the 10th of October, 2016. Note that any candidate who fails to register within the period will be disqualified for the screening.
Method of Registration/Application for the 2016/2017 Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Admission Screening Exercise
For registration, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the University Website at www.funai.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number
- Choose your Payment Code (General Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card)
- Go to any bank for your payment with your Remita
- Come back to the Application Page and type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again
- Go with the completion of the form
- Upload clear copies of 2016 UTME Result, O’level results, LGA Identification and Virth Certificate
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await the announcement from the university
However, all the eligible candidates are expected to pay a processing fee of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only
You must type in a valid mobile phone number and/or e-mail address for future communications. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her screening application online will automatically not be given consideration for admission.
Potential candidates who scored 180 and above and did not select Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) as their choice of university but wish to study in any of the university’s newly approved programmes should log on to the University’s Website at www.funai.edu/ng and click on ‘New Programmes’ for details.
For support contact, email the university at firstname.lastname@example.org