2016/2017 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Second Admission Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Method of Application and Screening Details
This is to inform all the candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) as their first choice and had a score of 180 and above but missed the First Admission Screening Exercise that they can now log on to the university website and register for the Second Admission Screening Exercise which will be held on Wednesday, the 24th of August, 2016. The screening exercise is purely interactive.
Method of Application for the 2016/2017 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Second Admission Screening Exercise
Candidates must have a valid email address before they can start the application process. This is because the password specified by candidate at any registration point will be required during the screening.
- Go to www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Admission Screening’
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration Number so as to confirm the eligibility
- Update your bio-data and exam records (O’level). Upload a clear and recent coloured passport photograph with red background which must be in JPEG format only. Note that any failure to upload the passport photograph will attract disqualification.
- Generate and print payment invoice from FULOKOJA’ Admission Screening Portal. Please note that payment invoice generated directly from REMITA’ website will not be processed automatically
- Pay screening fee of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only using REMITA services (bank or card payment)
For Bank Payment:
- Go to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services
- Pay using your generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on your invoice
- Go back to the university portal and confirm your payment
- Print out your screening slip
For Card Payment:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on ‘Pay an Electronic Invoice’
- Enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and process your payment with the relevant card details
Documents/Materials for the 2016/2017 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Second Admission Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come to the admission screening venue with a copy of the items listed below:
- Admission Screening Slip
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip that has the candidate’s passport photograph
- A copy of your O’level Result
Note: Candidates who are waiting for their O’level result can come for the screening exercise
Application Deadline for the 2016/2017 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Second Admission Screening Exercise
Online Registration ends at midnight on Tuesday, 23rd August 2016
Note: Candidates who pay after the deadline are not to sit for the screening exercise. Candidates are to adhere strictly to the specified time on the screening slip.