2016/2017 Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Method of Application and Screening Details
Federal University Dutse (FUD) wishes to inform the general public most especially the its prospective students that the institution has begun registration for candidates’ admission screening into its degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- All candidates who chose Federal University Dutse (FUD) as their First Choice of institution in the 2016 UTME
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 marks and above in the 2016 UTME.
Note: These eligible candidates should log in with their JAMB Number and Phone Number to generate Invoice
Method of Application/How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Applicants are to visit the FUD Screening Portal using the address; http://screening.fud.edu.ng/
- Candidates who are successful in generating and printing Invoice should pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only at the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Microfinance Bank using Admission Screening Fee as the Account Number
- Candidates must ensure that they collect the copy of teller or receipt which will be used for their manual verification in their respective faculties of the courses they applied
- Now, candidates can log in using their JAMB Registration Number as well as Teller Number to update their information
- Finally, candidates should print out the Screening Registration Form, attach the authenticated teller before going to their different venues
Federal University Dutse (FUD) Admission Screening Date
The Screening Exercise holds on the 15th, 16th and 17th of August, 2016