The Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) wishes to inform all the suitably qualified candidates who scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and chose the university as their most preferred choice of institution (i.e first choice) to apply for the admission screening exercise into the university for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Dates for the 2016/2017 Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The FUBK post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Friday, 22nd of July 2016
- Group: Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences
- Venue: University Permanent Site along Kalgo-Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
- Time: 9:00am prompt
- Date: Saturday, 23rd of July 2016
- Group: Faculty of Sciences and College of Health Sciences
- Venue: : University Permanent Site along Kalgo-Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
- Time: 9:00am prompt
Candidates are advised to visit the university portal HERE to apply online.
All candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N2,300.00) only which also includes bank charges as the screening fee for the screening exercise. The screening fee is to be paid via any commercial bank across the country by using RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and invoice generated on the portal of the university. Remember that payment can be immediately made.
Materials for the 2016/2017 Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come along with the following items:
- Evidence of payment
- Original of UTME Result Slip as well as its photocopy
- Original and photocopies of credentials
Note: Candidates are advised to enter their valid and current e-mail address and mobile phone numbers in their application to help in contacting the candidate easily.
You can share this piece of information with your friends by clicking on the Facebook and Twitter hands below
Feel very free to make your contributions or ask your questions and we shall attend to you as soon as we can