2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Ukana Admission Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Registration/Application Method and Screening Details/ www.fedpolyukana.edu.ng
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates who wish to get admission into the following National Diploma (ND) programmes available in Federal Polytechnic Ukana:
- Computer Science
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Ukana Admission Screening Exercise
Candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME Examination. In addition, candidates should meet the following departmental requirements:
Computer Science: Five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two other subjects chosen Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Economics, Further Mathematics, Geography and Statistics.
In addition, candidates should have taken the 2016 JAMB examination in any two of Mathematics (and any two (2) of the following), Geography, Chemistry and Economics.
Statistics: Candidates must have gotten five (5) credits in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two sittings chosen from the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) subjects from Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Geography, Physics and Statistics.
In addition, candidates must have sat for the 2016 JAMB examination in any two of History/Geography, Economics/Commerce. C.R.K/I.R.K, Mathematics
Method of Application/How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Ukana Admission Screening Exercise
- Step 1: Click HERE to access the Post-UTME Registration Portal
- Step 2: Type in your JAMB Registration Number, Surname and choose Departmental to sign up
- Step 3: Enter your Personal Data, JAMB details in the provided boxes and submit
- Step 4: Upload a recent Passport photograph and choose a payment method at the bottom of the page to pay with your ATM/Debit Card
- Step 5: Print the Payment Receipt and the completed Application Form
- Step 6: Go to the Admissions Unit of the Polytechnic for the screening with copies of your credentials (SSCE/O’Level Result, JAMB result, Application Form, Payment Receipt, LGA Identification)