Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa invites application from all the suitably qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma full-time programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have made Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa their choice of institution in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must have an approved minimum score of 180 and above in the 2016 UTME
- Candidates must possess the required credit pass in the suitable subjects combination
Method of Application (How to Apply for 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME Screening Exercise)
- Application forms can be obtained on successful payment on the Remita platform. Applicants have a choice of either paying cash at the bank in order to get a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which is to be used on the platform or use their debit cards (Verve, Interswitch, Mastercard, etc)
- A non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred is to be paid. It is the Post-UTME screening fee
- After the payment, log on to the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa’s website HERE and start your application process.
Screening Details for 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are expected to print out their Screening/Registration Slips after a successful online registration. The Slip should have the date and time for the screening exercise
Documents required for the 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The candidates are advised to come along with the following listed below to the venue of the screening:
- Post-UTME Registration Slip
- JAMB Original Result Slip
Application Deadline/Closing Date for Application for the 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Wednesday, the 27th of July 2016 is the deadline for application submission.
You can share this information with your friends by clicking on the Twitter and Facebook buttons below
Feel free to make your contributions and ask your yours and we shall attend to you as soon as we can.