2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Screening: Eligibility and Registration Details
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro invites application for screening exercise from suitably qualified and interested candidates who participated in the 2016 JAMB examination and had the university as their choice of institution.
A.) 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Eligibility For Post-UTME
- Candidates who scored 180 and above and chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro in the 2016 UTME
- Every candidate is required to pay an amount of N2,900. 00 (Two Thousand Nine Hundred Naira) only as screening fee and admission checking fee
- Candidates should ensure that they complete the online screening form using the method in (D) below
B.) 2016/2017 Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Method of Application
Candidates who desire to gain admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are expected to visit www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng to complete the Screening Form online.
C.) Process of Obtaining the Online Screening Form
Candidates who seek admission into Full Time National Diploma are required to get a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the website of the Institution at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng. With the use of Screening Invoice, candidates are to obtain a Confirmation Order Number from any branch of the banks listed below upon the payment of the sum of N2,900. 00 (Two Thousand Nine Hundred naira) only.
The banks authorized for the payment are:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- United Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
D) Instruction to follow for the Registration Exercise
- Log on to the Polytechnic’s Website at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on the ‘College Portal’ on the main menu
- Then scroll down to ‘New Application’
- Click the ‘Generate Invoice’ button
- In order to generate your Invoice, fill in your name and other details just as you have them in your credentials, and then select your programme as well as course of study.
- Move to the bank with the generated Invoice and pay at the bank to obtain a Confirmation Order Number
- Revisit the portal, repeat steps 1 to 3 above and click on the ‘Fill Application Form’ button
- Enter the Confirmation Order Number gotten from the bank
- Complete the Application Form
- Scan and upload a coloured passport photograph (not more than 50kb) in the space that is provided on the online form
- Scan and upload the UTME Original Result Slip with passport photograph
- Scan and upload the O’Level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result. Note: All candidates awaiting their result should indicate their Examination Year and Registration Number and put (AR ie Awaiting Result) in the Columns that are provided for this purpose.
- Confirm and submit the Application Form. Print out a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and Exam Slip