This is to inform all the general public and aspirants of Federal College of Education Eha-amufu (FCE EHA-AMUFU) that the admission screening of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session has been announced.
Eligibility 2016/2017 Federal College of Education Ehaamufu (FCE Eha-amufu) Admission Screening Exercise
- All the candidates who selected the institution and scored the needed cut-off mark in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
Procedure/Method pf Application (How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-amufu) Admission Screening Exercise)
- Visit FCE Ehaamufu Portal at http://www.fceehaamufu.com/
- Click on ‘Admission Screening Application’ link
- Fill in the relevant information on the page shown
- Click on ‘Create Profile’ button (Take note of your Username and Password)
- Upon the successful creation of profile, Click on ‘Continue’ button
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed
- Click of ‘Generate Involve’ button
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated/obtained with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant
- Go to any bank and pay
- Return to the Portal after you have made the payment
- Then click on ‘Existing Applicant Login’ button
- Provide your Username and Password (Already created in step 3 and 4 above)
- Upload your Passport photograph and fill the Application Form including uploading your JAMB result, Birth Certificate and O’level Result.
Please note that your Username and Password will be required for future login into the same FCE Ehaamufu Portal.
Drop your valid mobile phone number because it will be used to reach you when the need arises
Feel free to share this information with your friends and other individual it will concern by clicking on the Social Media buttons like Facebook and Twitter below
You can ask your questions or make your contributions by using the Comment Box below as we attend to it as soon as we can.