2016/2017 Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) Admission Screening Exercise: Eligibility and Method of Application
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2016/2017 UTME examination and scored at least 180 and above to register for the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) pre-admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) Admission Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have chosen Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) as their choice of institution in the 2016 JAMB application form
- Candidates must have had a minimum score of 180 and above
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) are also eligible to apply for the post-UTME screening exercise as long as he/she is qualified and has met the admission requirements for the particular course of study.
Method of Application/How to Register for the 2016/2017 Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) Admission Screening Exercise
- Non-refundable screening application of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) which also include bank charges should be paid via eTranzact platform from any bank in Nigeria where a Pin Code/Confirmation Order to register is provided after the payment
- Consequent upon payment of the specified fees, candidates should access the registration portal with the PIN/Confirmation Codes obtained from the bank
- Upon entering the portal HERE, candidates are to create his/her profile by clicking on ‘Register’ menu. His/her chosen user ID and Password will be his/her login particulars to complete the registration
- A mail will be forwarded to the email address he/she supplied while registering
- Go to your email inbox and click on the link sent so you can continue registration
- Log in with your User ID and Password. Then click on ‘Screening Registration’ menu to enter your Pin Code/Confirmation Order and your details. Do not click on save permanently if you desire to come back at a later date to edit
Note: Candidates are advised to only SUBMIT their registration if they still have intention of coming back to edit or provide additional information at a later date. This is because once they permanently SAVE, the application cannot be re-visited.