The Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE Abeokuta) in affiliation with University of Ibadan announces admission into the following programmes for the 2016/2017 session.
School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
School of Sciences
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
School of Languages
School of Vocational Education
- Home Economics
Four (4) Year-Degree Programme
The four-year degree programme is available to candidates with at least five (5) credit passes in O’Level WASCE, SSCE and NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting or at least six (6) credit passes in not more than two sittings. In addition, candidates are expected to have credit passes in specific relevant subject(s)
Three (3) Year-Degree Programme
The three-year degree programmes is available to candidates who have the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in relevant courses and must have bought the 2016 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) form. All the Direct Entry applicants must also have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses with necessary O’Level requirements of the University of Ibadan as contained in the UTME/DE Brochure.
Method of Application/Registration for the 2016/2017 Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE Abeokuta) Admission Screening Exercise
- All applicants are advised to visit CEDEP website at www.fec-cedep.com to generate their Payment Invoice and go ahead to make payment
- In filling the bank teller, applicants should first of all write their UTME Registration Number followed by Surname and other names as it shows on their UTME result slip e.g. 90583457GB, Eze DANKWANBO IFEOLUWA in the space provided for ‘Name of Depositor’.
- Consequent upon payment of the processing fees, a Pin-Code would be sent to the applicant after the confirmation of payment within 24hours after which candidates will access the registration online platform at http://fce%20-cedep.com/PostUtme/Invoice.aspx