Ekiti State University (EKSU) invites all the UTME candidates seeking to gain admission into the university to note that the online application for the screening exercise starts in Monday 13th July, 2016 to 8th July, 2016.
The University gives consideration to UTME candidates who did not choose Ekiti State University (EKSU) as their choice but had a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and show interest to study in the University.
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to the University’s portal at https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/
- Click on ‘Online Screening of UTME Application’
- Download Transaction Reference. Downloading Transaction Reference requires that you provide your Names, JAMB Registration, Number and choose the bank you wish to pay to
- Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the chosen bank for payment
- After the payment, revisit the University Portal at https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to enter the required details including your result. Upload the scanned copy of your certificate(s) and 1×1 coloured passport photograph with red background and must be in JPEG format only (Please ensure that your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
- Detailed results from at most two (2) of the examinations (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB) should be provided
- Awaiting result candidates should apply their result within one week of release
- On completion of the Online Application Form, preview, confirm, submit and print out the report of the Screening Summary.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) will admit only candidates who obtained at least five (5) credit passes in NECO/SSCE/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sitiings and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Any Candidates who fail to sit for the screening exercise will not be given consideration for admission into the university
You can share this piece of information to your friends by clicking on any of the Social Media buttons below.