2016/2017 Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Registration and Screening Details
The Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) invites all the suitably qualified candidates who made the institution as their First Choice in the 2016 JAMB prescribed form and scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to apply for the admission screening exercise into the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Opening Date for Online Registration for 2016/2017 Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The Online Registration begins on Wednesday, 20th July 2016
Procedure/Method of Online Registration of 2016/2017 CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise
In order to register, the candidate should do the following:
- Buy the e-transact Pin at the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (2,500) from any First Bank Branch nationwide.
- Log on to the CRUTECH portal
- Click on the link of CRUTECH Online Application
- Carefully follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal
- Finally, print out the Registration Confirmation Slip after you’ve successfully registered.
Materials Required for 2016/2017 CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Original copies and photocopies of O’Level Result(s) in a file (which should not be more than two sittings)
- NECO/NABTEB/WAEC Scratch Card(s)
- 2016 JAMB Result Slip that has your passport photograph on it
- Cross River State University of Technology Online Registration Confirmation Slip
Date for 2016/2017 CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The screening exercise holds from Monday 8th to Wednesday 10th August, 2016 at the Calabar Campus
Deadline for Online Registration for 2016/2017 CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The online registration ends on Thursday, 4th August 2016
- It is only candidates who had a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2016/2017 JAMB Examination that are eligible for the screening exercise.
- The CRUTECH Online Registration Confirmation Slip has your Bio-data, Date, Time and Screening Venue. It is the Confirmation Slip admits you into the Screening Hall.
Please, remember to share this information with your friends through our Facebook and Twitter handles below so they can get wind of the information and act while it is not yet the deadline.
Feel free to make use of our comment box below if you have any question or contribution and we shall attend to it as soon as we can