This is to inform all the prospective students of Bayero University Kano (BUK) and the public in general that the university has released the registration procedures for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise, the registration deadlines and the screening dates.
Method of Application/How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates will be expected to do their online registration by following the procedures that are stated below:
- Step 1: Begin your application by visiting Bayero University Kano (BUK) official website at www.buk.edu.ng and visit the portal by clicking HERE
- Step 2: Log in using your UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) number and UTME Aggregate, then upload your passport-sized photograph. Please note that the uploaded photograph will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their period of stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Step 3: Fill the Applicant’s Particulars Form
- Step 4: Print your personalized payment Invoice to pay the sum of N2,500.00 (N2,000.00 for Screening and N500.00 for Bank and Administration charges) at any commercial bank across the nation via the Remita platform
- Step 5: After you have made the payment, go back to the website at www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be confirmed after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before you print your Acknowledgement Slip. Note that applicants can’t print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and then verified.
The Screening exercise holds from Tuesday, 6th September to Thursday, 8th September 2016.
Registration Deadline for the 2016/2017 Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The registration closes on Friday the 26th of August, 2016. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip ends by midnight of Sunday, the 28th of August 2016.
Note that any candidate who fails to apply/register for the screening exercise within the dates stipulated will not be given consideration for admission.