2016/2017 Ambrose Alli University Post-UTME Screening: Eligibility, Registration And Screening Details
Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma invites the entire suitably qualified candidate who chose the institution as First Choice and had a score of 180 and above in the 2016 JAMB examination to apply and participate in the university’s screening exercise scheduled to hold on the days stated below:
2016/2017 AAU Screening Exercise Time-Table:
The screening exercise for all faculties starts from Monday, the 4th of July 2016 to end on Saturday 9th July, 2016. Screening time is 7:30am for each day. Meanwhile, the time and venue for the screening will be made available once candidates submit online application form.
2016/2017 Ambrose Ambrose Alli Post-UTME Method of Application
All potential students are expected to pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the online application form of Ambrose Alli University Screening exercise with the use of their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or by purchasing an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the banks listed below:
- First Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Keystone Bank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank, Plc
How to Apply Online (Process of Online Application)
- Candidates are required to do their online application at https://aaue.waeup.org by using either their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above
- All candidates must upload their scanned copies of all relevant documents/certificate and their coloured passport photograph to the Portal
- Before the submission of the forms online, candidate should ensure that they preview and confirm that the passport photograph is well uploaded because blank pictures and complaints will not be entertained. They should print the application form after submission.
- Candidates should come to the screening venue with a printed copy of the application form that has their passport photograph on it and also with other documents on the screening dates that are already stated.
There is a screening guide that is available for download once there’s a completion of the application process.
Please note that the sum of N2,000. 00, a technology fee of N1,000. 00 and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the online forms through eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) and ATM debit cards on Interswitch. No initials will be entertained, so endeavour to write you names in full.
Duration of Application:
Remember to always check this website and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org as regular as possible for more information about the application/admission procedure.
Any candidate who doesn’t come for the screening has automatically given up his/her eligibility for consideration for admission into the 2016/2017 academic session.
Any candidate caught red handed impersonating another will be handed over to the police and the impersonated candidate shall automatically be disqualified.None found.