This is to inform the intending students of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria that the registration for post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria as their first choice of university
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 180 and above in 2016 UTME for all courses
Method of Application for the 2016/2017 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates should visit the university’s website HERE for instructions and registration
- Candidates will be expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only as the Screening Fee
- Payment should be made through Remita using any acceptable debit card (Verse, MasterCard, Visa) or by printing the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) slip and proceeding to any commercial bank for payment
- Candidates are to print their online screening slips that carry their passport-sized photographs as confirmation of completion of the process
- Please Note: Only those who completed the online screening would be given consideration for admission. Candidates are advised to keep photocopies of all submission for their own records.
Application Deadline for the 2016/2017 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Registration for the screening exercise ends Saturday, 17th September, 2016.