2016/2017 Abia State University, Uturu Post-UTME Screening Exercise: Eligibility, Method of Application and Screening Details
Abia State University, Uturu wishes to inform the all the suitably qualified candidates and the general public that the sales of the admission screening registration PIN for the 2016/2017 academic session have begun. However, the university is yet to officially make a public announcement regarding this but registration has started fully. It is important that the interested and qualified candidates begin their registration
Eligibility for the 2016/2017 Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- The screening forms are open to all candidates who showed interest in studying in Abia State University by making the university his/her choice of institution during the 2016 UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2016/2017 UTME conducted by JAMB
Method of Application (How to Apply for the 2016/2017 Abia State University, Uturu Post-UTME Screening Exercise)
- Candidates who are interested can buy the PIN from Abia State University Microfinance Bank at the cost of Five Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Naira only (Checking of admission status and the scratch card is N,2500.00, Screening Fee is N2,500.00 and Bank Charge is N150.00)
- After the payment, candidates should visit the Abia State University Registration Portal by clicking HERE in order to complete their registration
- You are to provide your JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, Choice of Course/discipline, O’level subject grades as well as examination details
For candidates who need help in getting the PIN and completing their registration, you can contact Divine Links Business Centre at ABSU Campus, Main Park, Uturu, Abia State on 08036019475, 08077076354 or go to Divinelinks Media, Ukwunwangwu, Uturu, Abia state.
Please you can share this piece of information with your friends by clicking on the Social Media buttons like Facebook and Twitter below
Feel free to ask your questions or make your contributions by using the comment box below and we will attend to you as soon as we can